If you’ve been using a Fossil smartwatch for a while and have decided that you want to turn it off, this guide will show you how. Turning off your watch is a relatively easy process, and can be done in either the Settings menu or the Control Center. Keep reading for step-by-step instructions on how to turn your Fossil watch off.
Table of Contents
How to Turn Off Fossil Smartwatch
Turning of your fossil smartwatch is easy to do. Please follow the instructions below to turn of your Fossil smartwatch. The rule is almost same for all fossil smartwatch brands.
- Turn on your smartwatch and press on the Middle Button.
- Swipe down on you screen from the top.
- Scroll down and Tap on Settings Icon.
- Scroll down and tap on System.
- Find and tap on Power Off
- If any confirmation messages appears, check on it.
- You are done. Your smartwatch will now turn off.
For better understanding, watch the videos below
How to Turn Off Fossil Gen 6 Watch
Turning off your Fossil Gen 6 is similar to the instructions above. However, follow the instructions below to turn of your Fossil Gen 6 smartwatch.
- Turn on your Fossil Gen 6 display by pressing the Main Button.
- Swipe from the top of the screen to bottom.
- Find Settings Icon and Select it.
- Scroll and find System and select it
- Select Power off and tap on it.
- Your Fossil Gen 6 will turn off.
How to Turn Off Fossil Gen 5 Watch
The Fossil Gen 5 Watch is a great device for keeping track of your time and schedule. However, there are times when you may want to turn it off, such as when you’re going to bed or during a meeting. Here’s how to turn off your Fossil Gen 5 Watch:
- Press and hold the button on the right side of the watch for three seconds.
- Tap “Power Off.“
- Confirm by tapping “Power Off” again.
Your Fossil Gen 5 Watch is now powered off. To turn it back on, simply press and hold the button on the right side of the watch until the screen turns on.
What to do if your Fossil smartwatch stops working?
If your Fossil watch has stopped working, don’t panic! There is a simple reset you can do to get it up and running again. Just press the power button for a few seconds until you see the light go out. Once the light goes out, release the button and your watch should start working again. If it doesn’t, simply repeat the process. In most cases, a quick reset is all that’s needed to get your Fossil watch back up and running.
If you are still having difficulty accessing the functions of your Fossil smartwatch, please try resetting it using one of the methods described above. We hope that this article has been helpful and that you are now able to enjoy all the features your watch has to offer.