Are you one of the lucky few who own a smartwatch? If so, you’re probably wondering how to answer calls on it. Don’t worry; we’re here to help! In this blog post, we’ll show you how to answer calls on different smartwatches and explain some of the benefits of doing so. Keep reading to learn more!
Answering calls on your smartwatch is a breeze, no matter which model you are using. Simply locate the green icon and tap on the accept icon. That’s all there is to it! You’ll be connected to the caller in no time. Of course, if you’re not in the mood to talk, you can always just tap the decline icon. Your smartwatch will take care of the rest. So next time your phone rings, don’t be afraid to answer it on your smartwatch. It’s easy to do and you’ll be glad you did!
Read also: How to Fix a Smartwatch That Won’t Turn On
Table of Contents
- How to answer a call on Samsung smartwatches:
- How to answer a call on an Apple Watch:
- How to answer a call on Fitbit Smartwatches?
- How to answer a call on Garmin Smartwatches?
- How to answer a call on Amazfit Smartwatches?
How to answer a call on Samsung smartwatches:
*** Note: Unless your watch has a built-in microphone and speaker, you won’t be able to receive or make calls straight from it. Like the Galaxy Watch Active2, Galaxy Watch3, Galaxy Watch4, Galaxy Watch4 Classic, and Gear S3. The Galaxy Fit and Fit2 can only reject calls.
- Turn on your watch, navigate to and select Phone.
- Tap the Keypad icon to dial a number, or tap the Contacts icon to select a specific contact.
- When you’re ready, tap the Green Phone icon to make a call. The paired phone will make the call, and your watch will behave as a speakerphone unless you are also using a headset.
- To transfer the call to your phone from a Galaxy Watch4, tap the (…) three dots, and then tap Switch to phone.
- On other watches, tap the Center icon on the watch. Then, use your phone the way you normally do during phone calls.
- If you have an LTE model, you can make calls directly from the watch without connecting to your phone.
Why is my Samsung Galaxy Watch not showing calls?
There could be an issue with the connection, or notifications could be turned off. On your phone, go to the Galaxy Wearable app and tap Watch settings > Notifications to manage your notification settings. If you’re still having trouble, re-pair your watch with your phone.
Read also: How accurate is a smartwatch step counter?
How to answer a call on an Apple Watch:
- Answer on your Apple Watch: Tap the Answer button to talk using the built-in microphone and speaker or a Bluetooth device paired with your Apple Watch.
- Answer using your iPhone or send a text message instead: Tap … , then tap an option. If you tap Answer on iPhone, the call is placed on hold and the caller hears a repeated sound until you answer on your paired iPhone.
- If you can’t find your iPhone, touch and hold the bottom of the screen, swipe up, then tap (Vibrate Icon) on your Apple Watch
How to answer a call on Fitbit Smartwatches?
- When you receive a phone call, tap the green phone icon on your watch. Note that your phone must be nearby with the Fitbit app running in the background.
- Speak into your watch to talk to the other person. You hear their voice from the speaker on your watch.
- To adjust the speaker’s volume, tap the (Speaker Icon) minus icon or plus icon. Swipe right to return to the previous screen.
- To mute yourself, tap the microphone icon. Tap the same icon to unmute yourself.
- To switch to a keypad, tap the (three dots) icon Keypad. Swipe right to return to the previous screen.
3. To end the call, tap the red phone icon.
How to switch a Wrist call to a phone from Fitbit Smartwatches
- During an on-wrist call, tap the (three dots) icon Phone to move the call to your phone.
- To move the call back to your watch, tap the watch icon.
Note that if you answer a call with your phone, you can’t switch the call to your watch.
More details on: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2460.htm
Read also: Does Fitbit Track Blood Pressure?
How to answer a call on Garmin Smartwatches?
When you receive a phone call on your connected smartphone, the vívoactive® 3 device displays the name or phone number of the caller.
- To accept the call, select Call Icon.
- NOTE: To talk to the caller, you must use your connected smartphone.
- To decline the call, select Call Drop icon.
- To decline the call and immediately send a text message reply, select message icon, and select a message from the list.
- NOTE: This feature is available only if your device is connected to an Android™ smartphone.
How to answer a call on Amazfit Smartwatches?
How to enable the bluetooth phone call function?
- Start the Zepp app and go to “Profile > Amazfit GTS 2 > App settings“.
- On the Phone page, turn on “Call on watch”, then pair the watch and your phone through Bluetooth as instructed.
Or you can try second mothed.
- On your phone, go to Settings, then select “Bluetooth” to turn on the Bluetooth, and set the phone to be discoverable.
- On the watch, go to App list > Settings > Network and connections > Bluetooth. Ensure the Bluetooth is turned on.
- Find the watch in the search results for available devices on your phone, and tap to pair them. Or, find your phone in the Bluetooth search results on the watch, and tap to pair the devices.
More details on: https://support.amazfit.com/en/faq/2847
As you can see, answering a call on a smartwatch is a relatively simple process regardless of which operating system your watch is using. By following the steps outlined above, you should be able to answer calls with ease. Thanks for reading!